Care at Home. Distinguished Diversity. Better Home Care.
Care at Home. Distinguished Diversity. Better Home Care.

Field Care Supervisor

A Field Care supervisor's role might be the next step on your career ladder from being a care worker with at least 2 years care experience, senior care worker or a care team leader, and you will have additional skills required for Field Care Supervisor's role.  Either way, you will receive full Chrome Tree training and induction.

 

Key Qualities

You will need to have good management skills and great organisation skills, understanding quality control and home care regulations at all times.

 

A field care supervisor will be a highly professional, yet approachable person. You will be able to gain a good rapport with new clients on their first care assessment, reassuring and helping them to understand our home care services and how we will help.

 

Qualifications

Ideally you will be NVQ3 qualified or working towards this qualification. You will ideally be an A1/V1 qualified assessor, however you can also work towards this in the role if you are the right candidate.

 

Overall Responsibilities

The main task of the Field Care Supervisor is to carry out care worker spot checks (and be able to assess via new Care Certificate framework), clients’ needs and risk assessments, review care plans and implement changes as necessary.

To print care plans and risk assessments as required. 

Also to match up care workers to clients so that good working relationships can be formed. The field care supervisor will work as part of the team delivering excellent care; and will participate in 'on-call' duties.

 

Field Care Supervisor ensures care plans are up to date with regular reviews.

 

The field care supervisor role is a vital point of contact for clients, care and support workers, care coordinators and care managers.

 

Key Responsibilities
 

Monitoring Quality: You will be expected to monitor and supervise the quality of care and to ensure that care provision is of a high quality, contractually compliant, and meets all customer needs.  This will involve conducting assessments and reviewing on a regular basis how the service is delivered.

 

Supervisions: In addition the role necessitates the day to day supervision of Care Workers that are competent and appropriately skilled to undertake relevant tasks and duties.

 

“Hands on Care”: You will have shared on-call duties. During busy periods you may need to work alongside carers to cover absences, sick days and holidays etc.

 

You will be responsible for the efficient running of your own specific areas and you should vary your hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care Workers and customers.

As a Field Care Supervisor you should spend approximately 95% of your working week in the field with the remaining 5% being spent in the office in order to complete the necessary administrative duties.

Specializing in:

Dementia

Parkinson's

Degenerative disk disease

Eating Disorders

Huntington's disease

Mental health conditions

Physical Disabilities

Sensory Impairments

Caring for adults under 65 yrs

Caring for adults over 65 yrs

Regulated by CQC

Why Chrome Tree Care?

  • Local provider where you are
  • Excellent ratings from CQC regulator
  • Guaranteed sickness and holiday cover for your live-in carer 
  • Flexible hourly home care from 2 hours per week to 24/7 live-in care
  • All carers employed
  • All carers have QCF (former NVQ) level 2 in Health and Social Care or are working towards
  • Full medical and employer’s liability insurance
  • Robust and transparent records of carers’ activities easily accessible for you and your family to read, at your loved ones home

For any questions or queries?

CALL

01753 51 7770

 

 

Alternatively, you can use our contact form.