This role offers a potential for not only an incredible and fulfilling experience but also a rewarding career.
Being a carer for Chrome Tree Care gives an immense job satissfaction.
You will enjoy assisting the service user with a variety of duties, from assisting getting up to helping with shopping, companionship and complex care.
When working for Chrome Tree Care you will visit service users in their own homes in and around Slough.
Chrome Tree Care is pro-carer and pro-flexi time employer. We value carers and work with and around them to ensure we are the employer to work for!
Carers work flexible hours to suit them and their families. Therefore, we welcome carers for part time and full time work.
We welcome experienced and inexperienced candidates with the desired personal characteristics. Chrome Tree Care provides full training and support and offers continuous professional development throughout your career with us.
If you don't have care related experience - don't worry, Chrome Tree Care will assist you to start your career and pass the Care Certificate within 12 weeks from starting employment with us. You will be working along an experienced carer or under supervision until you have attained competence in care provision.
Chrome Tree Care strives for the highest standards in care and ensures that clients' safety comes first. Working for Chrome Tree Care you will feel proud delivering your clients the very best care possible.
If you have empathy, honesty, wiliness to learn, patience, enthusiasm, tact, discretion - you may well be what it takes to start a sucessfull career as a Care Worker with Chrome Tree Care.
Principal responsibilities – Care/Support Worker
* To provide personal and practical care services for people with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities.
* To assist service users with getting up in the morning, dressing/undressing, washing, bathing and the toilet where necessary.
* To help service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence and help in use- and care of aids and personal equipment (such as usage of Zimmer frames and hoists).
* To make and change beds; tidy rooms; do light cleaning and empty commodes.
* To serve meals, feed service users who need help, prepare light meals and wash up, and tidy and clear away.
What Chrome Tree Care is asking you for
* To be reliable and available to work as you have stated in your availability form
* To carry out accurately instructions from managers and supervisors, following care plans of individual service users.
* To maintain accurate, up-to-date and timely records of the service user’s care
* To participate in induction and further training as directed by managers or supervisors.
* You must be able to travel between clients home, providing your own transport (company cars can be provided subject to status)
For full Care Worker job description please read here.
Degenerative disk disease
Mental health conditions
Caring for adults under 65 yrs
Caring for adults over 65 yrs
01753 51 7770
Alternatively, you can use our contact form.